10 minutes to EMPOWERED LIVING
Super tools to feel calm, confident and reach your goals every day
by Sophrologist and best-selling author, Dominique Antiglio.
Monthly programme of guided Sophrology video practices.
- 8 Sophrology practices delivered straight to your inbox
- 2 live bonus practices with Dominique Antiglio
(also recorded and will be sent to your inbox in case you miss it)
Be in the driving seat of your life
We always have a choice. We can feel lost or choose to take back our control. We can allow the world to make us feel off-balance, or we can work towards harmony.
With simple, guided, 10-minute exercises each day, you can unlock the potential of empowered living!
- Find calm and feel grounded no matter what life throws your way
- Learn simple mind-body super tools to help you take positive action towards the life you want
- Look after your physical and mental well-being amidst your busy routines
How does this work?
- Twice a month you will get four 10-minute practices sent over consecutive days which will be available for 24 hours
- At the end of each week, you will have two bonus live sessions with Dominique. If you can’t make it, the practice will be recorded and sent to your inbox.
- You will get access to our private Facebook Community group where you can share with other members and ask Dominique any questions you may have about your journey with Sophrology.
- This month’s practice dates:
- 28th Feb, 1st, 2nd, 3rd March for pre-recorded content. Live practice on 4th March 9.30am
- 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th March for pre-recorded content. Live practice on 18th March 9.30am
Upgrade to our Explorer Package
- Content is available to you for a longer period of 9 days
- With more time for practice and repetition, you can benefit from integrating a deeper Sophrology practice into your routine
- For just £25/ month
What people already have to say
Try it out for free! Enjoy a 7-day free trial on your first month.
For peace of mind, we also include our 30 DAY Money Back GUARANTEE
This course should be taken as part of a holistic lifestyle of well-being and is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment.
Q & A
The 10 min practice video will be sent to you every morning at 6:30 am and will be available for two weeks, so don’t forget to set aside 10 minutes everyday to practice.
Sophrology needs consistency for you to truly reap its benefits. We make the daily content available for two weeks so that you have time to practice everyday and learn the sequences.
People of all ages, background, health and level of fitness can benefit from practising Sophrology. Sophrology is a gentle but effective technique to help calm the mind, relax, sleep better, help you feel empowered and in control, deal with anxiety and stress, prevent burn out or to prepare for important events. Sophrology has been widely practised across Continental Europe for decades in different settings including schools, hospitals and corporate environments and championed by everyone from Olympic athletes to high-flying CEOs!
Sophrology is a self-development practice based on easy-to-do relaxation, breathing, gentle movement, meditation and visualisation exercises to help you balance mind and body and feel empowered in the modern world. Sophrology can bring many benefits to feel calmer, empowered and in control. Sophrology is fully compatible with, and complementary to other approaches but does not replace medical or psychotherapeutic treatment.
All approaches offer different benefits and it is for the individual to decide which might suit them best. The power of Sophrology lies in its combined approach – working on body and mind together to reach another level of awareness and wellbeing. Being in a state of dynamic relaxation makes it easier to focus the mind, enabling you to examine your physical and mental being at a profound level. You learn to take responsibility for your own life and health and how to deal with a range of issues and symptoms. Sophrology not only helps people to positively live the present moment but its practice include techniques to helps prepare for the future (including specific events), or overcome tensions from the past. It is an easy to learn method, something you can learn for a lifetime and apply in many situations.
For more information about Sophrology and the science behind it click here and for information about Sophrology and other therapies, click here.
No, Sophrology is suitable for everyone; it is simple and short so people can use the basic tools of Sophrology to improve their wellbeing, manage stress as well as discovering the first step of this unique method.
All those who register get access to a private Facebook Group where you can ask Dominique any questions you may have about your practice and share your experience with like-minded students. If you have technical issues you need help with, it is best to email the BeSophro Team at [email protected] so we can best assist you.
For peace of mind, we also include our 30 DAY Money Back GUARANTEE.