Thank you Mo Gawdat for having me on your podcast Slo Mo: A Podcast with Mo Gawdat. It was such an engaging conversation as we discussed
How to Practice Sophrology and the Path to Self-Awareness through Repetition. I am so excited to be able to share it with all of you.
Listen as we discuss:
- What is Sophrology, and why is it so powerful?
- Why Dominique decided to dedicated her life to spreading Sophrology.
- The 12 Levels of Sophrology, and the different techniques used at each level.
- Self-awareness blooms from repetition.
- How can we practice calm at the end of an exhausting day?
- Positivity and the misunderstandings around it.
- Level 4 of Sophrology asks, “What do you want to do with this newfound calm?”
- Dominique’s transition from Osteopath to Sophrologist.
- How she wrote her bestselling book on the subject.