Online weekend event that will provide expectant mothers with ideas, advice and techniques to support & empower them during their pregnancy
Join us on this two-day FREE summit and feel empowered on your journey through pregnancy, birth, and new motherhood with new practices, techniques, ideas and information to guide you on your maternal journey.
What to expect?
- An international panel of health practitioners, artists, activists and women’s pregnancy & lifestyle advocates
- Exciting workshops, presentations and discussions on prenatal yoga
- Therapeutic counselling guidance techniques
- Women’s rights and maternal journaling inspiration
- Pregnancy photography tips
- Recipes for optimal nutrition & digestive health during pregnancy
- Shamanic insights into birth as transformation
- Sophrology: a mental wellbeing practice
- Homeopathic self-prescribing for pregnancy & birth
Where: Facebook Live via Empowered Birthing Mother Summit Facebook Page
Fee: This is a FREE event.
VIP ACCESS: £15 for 2 days; £10 for a single day
Choose VIP Access and KEEP ALL the sessions for as long as you wish so you can practice the sessions whenever you need or be inspired by the speakers when the time is right for you.
VIP ticket holders will also gain FREE access to additional classes and workshops with our presenters after the workshop is over.
All proceeds from the event are going to the Doula UK Access Fund to enable women with partners to get the support they need during the birth and postnatal period. Nobody should birth alone.
Day 1: 14th November 2020
- 10:00 am – 11:00 am: Homeopathic Self Prescribing for Pregnancy & Birth with Candice Joyce
- 11:00 am – 11:50 am: Sophrology for a Calm, Empowered, and Happy Pregnancy with Dominique Antiglio
- 12:35 – 1:15 pm: Digestive Health During Pregnancy with Vanessa Liney
- 2:00 pm – 3:00 pm: Spiritual Transformation of Childbirth with Andrea Takacs-Carvalho
Day 2: 15th November 2020
- 10 am – 11 am: Capturing the Image of the Goddess! with Valentina Rebeschini
- 11:00 am – 12:30 pm: 10 Key Postures and Movements to Practice During Pregnancy for an Easier Labour with Nadia Raafat
- 12:35 – 1:15 pm: The Space Between Mother and Self: How to Retain Your Identity whilst Falling Deeply in Love with your Baby with Julie Morris
- 1:30 – 2:30 pm: Women’s Body Autonomy and Good Maternity Communication with Amy Dignam
- 2.30 pm closing of the summit with Q&A hosted by Nadia and Julie
Join us on Saturday 14th & Sunday 15th November!
This Summit is going to happen on Facebook. Please follow and like our Facebook page “Empowered Birthing Mother Summit” where you can start to meet the team and discover what we do.
Once you book you’ll have access to a private Facebook Group where the Summit will be hosted.
As this is a Facebook Live event you will need a free Facebook account to participate in the event.
Let’s Empower Pregnant Women and Mothers to Birth in Power and Mother with Confidence.