SLEEP WELL, LIVE WELL:
Sophrology techniques to sleep better!
Our new Sleep Well, Live Well course starting March 19th will be hosted online. Please book below or contact us at [email protected] to book.
In this course, you will be given a chance to understand what really happens in our mind and body when we sleep, as well as the reasons why it is so important to prioritise good night sleep again in our modern lives. During each class, Sophie will also guide a Sophrology practice specifically adapted to improve sleep.
After the class, you will be sent the recording of the practice so you can practice again on your own and at your own pace.
Whether you have trouble sleeping or simply care about maintaining a balanced lifestyle, this course is designed to help you with the following:
- Be at peace with your sleep patterns;
- Think about sleep positively, looking forward to enjoying your nights again;
- Learn how to calm and relax your body simultaneously:
- Learn simple tools to implement in your routine to sleep better; and
- Regain energy for your daily challenges!
Join Sophie for this special Sleep series of 5 sessions on the following dates:
- Upcoming Dates: 19 March, 02 April, 23 April, 07 May and 21 May 2020.
- Time: 7:00 pm
- Cost: Booking for one session £20 (Bookings are non-refundable)
Booking for the entire course £75 (5 sessions – please email us to book the entire course)
- Sessions will be hosted online.
Book below or contact us at [email protected] to book.